THAI PORK STIR-FRY WITH PINEAPPLE
PREP AND NUTRITIONAL INFO
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Nutrition per serving:
• 14 oz. (400g) pork tenderloin
• 1 tbsp. potato starch
• 1/2 cup (100g) white rice
• 2/3 cup (135ml) pineapple chunks, in juice (keep the juice)
• 1 red bell pepper, sliced
• . onion, sliced
• 1-inch fresh ginger, grated
• 2 tbsp. coconut oil
• 2 spring onions, chopped, to serve
For the sauce:
• 1/3 cup (180ml) pineapple juice from can
• 5 tbsp. soy sauce
• 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- Wash the meat, dry it, and cut them into the thinnest slices possible.
- Season with MealWiz Thai Stir-Fry, and coat in potato flour.
- Cook the rice according to instructions.
- Drain the pineapple but keep some of the juices for the sauce.
- Cut the peppers into strips, and cut the onion into feathers.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- In a wok or large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, and stir fry all the vegetables (pepper, onion) over high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the drained pineapple and fry together for another 2 minutes, then transfer everything onto the plate.
- Add a second spoon of oil to the pan and fry the tenderloin on high heat for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Put the vegetables back into the pan and mix, then add the sauce.
- Cook over high heat for about 2 minutes until the sauce thickens, in the meantime mix now and then.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and serve with rice.